Sky / Yahoo email user warning (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
If you have not changed your email password within the last 3 years, you may find yourself locked out without warning or reason.

I have Just spent 2 hours on the phone after 1 hour on chat to Sky.

I am currently in Spain, made matters worse.

So, struggling between Orange WiFi, VodaPhone WiFi and O2 3G/4G.

Took an age to resolve and after speaking with 5 different members of Staff, we eventually managed to sort out or 7 Sky emails. We had to reset every one, having to remember numerous old security questions. Endless issues, with sending reset emails to other addresses (my gmail has been causing issues too).

RESET YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD NOW!

Baileysbus

Free Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fife
Funster No
Exp
Start of 2016
On a similar point, if for some reason you are using the same password that you use for EBay as you use for other purposes, like email, you’re at risk of all sorts of phishing emails popping up in your account and threats of lock outs etc. Apparently there was a big loss of email addresses and passwords from EBay a couple of years back and the info is out there waiting for the baddies to have a go. Save yourself grief and change passwords regularly :xThumb:

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Rarely use my Yahoo, will have a look at LastPass, @Gromett does it work with same email etc and several points of access, phone, tablet laptop.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back