Since we sold the Morelo (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
People have started to wave again in our smaller A class, and not the coach drivers anymore,
I don’t think the Morelo looked like a coach apart from the mirrors, Morelo owners used to wave though, we tend to wave if people wave at us so what’s changed apart from the van🤷‍♀️

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
People have started to wave again in our smaller A class, and not the coach drivers anymore,
I don’t think the Morelo looked like a coach apart from the mirrors, Morelo owners used to wave though, we tend to wave if people wave at us so what’s changed apart from the van🤷‍♀️
You've joined the proletariat club like the rest of us. (y) :clap2::giggler::moon2:

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
You are now down to the riff-raff level and they wave at anything Mark🤔🤔😁😁

What van did you get?🤔🤔

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We had some guy at a bus stop stick his hand out a few days ago (his wife gave him a slap though), then we met a 3 axle coach on the Coniston to Ambleside road and the driver was waving at us as well :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
I always those Morello things were converted coaches, are they not?

Aug 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
We were on our way to Banburgh the other day and the bus driver coming the other way waved at me!
I think he wanted me to get into the hedge but he doesn’t pay for mirror protectors and it wasn’t his vehicle he was driving.
I didn’t acknowledge his wave, might have had my eyes closed, gripping the steering wheel and leaning to my left!

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
to the lower classes
Begging Season 3 GIF by PBS
--------------------------------
Wave Hello GIF by GIPHY CAM

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
You are now down to the riff-raff level and they wave at anything Mark🤔🤔😁😁

What van did you get?🤔🤔
The one that armytwowheels was selling, spent the past few weeks trying to work out where I can put everything, full machine polish, lanoguarded the chassis, removed some of the badly stained decals, heading to France in a few weeks so leaving the KTM at home, still haven’t tried it the garage yet, definitely spoiled with the amount of storage on the Morelo.

Have you sold yours Mark?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I always those Morello things were converted coaches, are they not?
Morello would be a Murvi PVC so I am assuming you mean Morelo and no they have never been a coach, A class built on a modified IVECO daily platform chassis or heavier truck chassis from IVECO or Mercedes, a lot do have coach mirrors though ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
We had some guy at a bus stop stick his hand out a few days ago (his wife gave him a slap though), then we met a 3 axle coach on the Coniston to Ambleside road and the driver was waving at us as well :unsure:
Ah yes the boss sent me there in our 60 seater a month ago, came from broughton to Ambleside, gets very interesting when you meet another large vehicle coming the opposite direction 🙈

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
The one that armytwowheels was selling, spent the past few weeks trying to work out where I can put everything, full machine polish, lanoguarded the chassis, removed some of the badly stained decals, heading to France in a few weeks so leaving the KTM at home, still haven’t tried it the garage yet, definitely spoiled with the amount of storage on the Morelo.

Have you sold yours Mark?
Yes should be squared up end of the week Mark, could have sold a few times over but buyers had PX that they valued to high🤔🤔

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
You met a coach on the Coniston to Ambleside road?. Well done you! I brick it in my PVC🤣🤣

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Deleted my post as sometimes I’m not as funny as I think
Ive looked at RV's in the past. I like vehicles with a proper chassis and a decent torquey engine. I could never find one with a usable garage though. The Thor Ace came closest and not bad vfm but then we really didnt like the inside.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back