Roscoff (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 23, 2023
Funster No
MH
Timberland Destiny
We usually stay in the old railway station car park before getting the ferry. I notice it has disappeared from the usual apps. Has anyone stayed there recently?

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
Exp
Since 2013
We were there in May, not so many motorhomes as last year but there were some. When we get the Sunday morning ferry we stop in the dedicated parking at the port, it is quiet overnight and so convenient for the queue in the morning.

OP
OP
tidewatcher
May 23, 2023
Funster No
MH
Timberland Destiny
Lots of options around the area but particularly interested in the station car park. It’s incredibly convenient, you can walk into Roscoff for a last tench meal before bedding down for the morning ferry. If anyone has been there very recently it would be good to know if it’s still possible.

Apr 9, 2022
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 1984
I don't know if this is too late for your info but we stayed at the old station last Saturday night. Loads of vans there and we weren't moved on so I don't know why most of the apps have removed the listing or say daytime parking only. I'd hazard a guess that Camping Car Park leaned on the local administration when they opened their paid aire so the rules are changed in theory but not actually enforced. We have stayed at the station on three occasions since May this year and not had any problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
tidewatcher
May 23, 2023
Funster No
MH
Timberland Destiny
I don't know if this is too late for your info but we stayed at the old station last Saturday night. Loads of vans there and we weren't moved on so I don't know why most of the apps have removed the listing or say daytime parking only. I'd hazard a guess that Camping Car Park leaned on the local administration when they opened their paid aire so the rules are changed in theory but not actually enforced. We have stayed at the station on three occasions since May this year and not had any problems.
Thanks, good to know. Always like a last evening meal in France then onto the Sunday morning ferry.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back