Rollerteam Zefiro grey water tank full (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Slick19000

Free Member
Dec 3, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro 96
Good afternoon. Newbie to the group and moterhoming

I have a Rollerteam Zefiro 969. The water tank is full at 100% on the panel with an alarm. When I pull the handle out to open the waste, nothing comes out. There is a tiny trickle then nothing. Is there a way of accessing the tank?
Panel still reads 100% full.
Any help would be appreciated

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
You say the waste tank is full, apart from the sensor reading, how do you know? Have you used enough water to fill it, and when did you last empty it? The sensors can be very unreliable, we have ignored ours for years.

OP
OP
Slick19000

Slick19000

Free Member
Dec 3, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro 96
A bit of a long story but we went away last Thursday with the tank empty. It was minus 3 or 4 and the valve went for the cold water tank and emptied itself. I was refilling the cold water system and had to bleed the taps. I was running cold water forever before they bled properly. Then the grey water showed full. I was thinking the tank have frozen as the balance opens ok. I’ve put hot water down the sink drains and a little trickles out.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Can you poke something up the outlet pipe, might be a small blockage or a bit of ice

Otherwise just carry on, more likely a false reading, our toilet said it was full just after emptying this weekend

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Slick19000

Slick19000

Free Member
Dec 3, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro 96
I have a snake waste cleaner. I’ll try that but the pipe seems to be very long. Is there a way of accessing these from above?

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I have a snake waste cleaner. I’ll try that but the pipe seems to be very long. Is there a way of accessing these from above?

Usually all tanks have a screw cap on the top just work out where the tank is then look in garage or lockers, possibly under floor access

Most likely by tomorrow temperature will rise a couple of degrees and the problem will vanish 👍

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
I’m thinking the same. As a newbie, I didn’t think they would freeze! I take it this is possible?
Sadly theh can freeze, especially as you havnt a double floor. You may have a heater in the tank, but it could be the outlet that has frozen.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back