Revolut@ € 1.20 = £1.00

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
I'll have a look, I need to change some for our trip next year, it's a gamble and I'm wondering if it may get even better after the budget???

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
I'll have a look, I need to change some for our trip next year, it's a gamble and I'm wondering if it may get even better after the budget???
I'm in the same boat- I am trying to work out what is likely to be a "bad" budget will be good or bad news for sterling???

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
That’s because there is a big proportion of scammers and other dodgy people using it. I think you have to be careful but my main problem is that the main line banks where I have my money, will not easily transfer cash into Revolut. I had to jump through so many hoops when away last time including speaking to fraud team which was difficult as my phone was not always getting a good enough signal to respond. I tried both Nat West and Santander and had to ring up and speak to a person in fraud team for both. I spent hours of frustration just trying to get my own money into my own Revolut account.
Now home, it has gone through on the app easily! So I am making sure I have enough cash in there in advance.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Pegaso - 740
That’s because there is a big proportion of scammers and other dodgy people using it. I think you have to be careful but my main problem is that the main line banks where I have my money, will not easily transfer cash into Revolut. I had to jump through so many hoops when away last time including speaking to fraud team which was difficult as my phone was not always getting a good enough signal to respond. I tried both Nat West and Santander and had to ring up and speak to a person in fraud team for both. I spent hours of frustration just trying to get my own money into my own Revolut account.
Now home, it has gone through on the app easily! So I am making sure I have enough cash in there in advance.
I'm with Santander and never ever have an issue transferring funds to Revolut. From all parts of the world too. I do have apple pay set up on my phone, not sure if that helps. But maybe speak to Santander if you're having problems as once a payment has gone to Revolut there should never be problems again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back