Remis Vario II rooflight (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 2016
We have a 2014 Adria Coral and need to replace the hab roof light. It’s a Remis Vario II 700mm x 500mm. It’s seems that Remis stopped manufacturing these in 2012!! And it’s been impossible to source one. I’ve seen that you can maybe replace it with a MIDI Heki roof light in the same size with or without a crank. Had anyone done this or knows someone that has. Thanks.

May 19, 2018
Funster No
What's actually wrong with the remis? As long as its not the dome itself, Leisureshopdirect stock the spares.

OP
OP
E
Jul 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 2016
What's actually wrong with the remis? As long as its not the dome itself, Leisureshopdirect stock the spares.
Unfortunately it is the dome which has a crack in it and Leisureshopdirect only have the larger size

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
That's interesting. The mechanism on my 900 x 600 Remis has failed. I didn't know one could still get spares. I will contact them. :giggle:

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
i changed my remis rooflights to hekis they fix in diferent ways the remis had bolts through holes in the roof outside the cut out where as the heki is sandwiched by screws inside the cutout luckily the heki's flange just covered the holes which i filled with sealant

OP
OP
E
Jul 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 2016
i changed my remis rooflights to hekis they fix in diferent ways the remis had bolts through holes in the roof outside the cut out where as the heki is sandwiched by screws inside the cutout luckily the heki's flange just covered the holes which i filled with sealant
Thanks. That all sounds good .

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Do they line up inside ie now decorating to do . One of mine is on the blink.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
I wish I could replace my faulty Remis with a Seitz Heki, but unfortunately they do not make a 900 x 600mm one.

The 400 x 400 Remis that I replaced with a mini Heki was very simple to fit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back