Protecting / cleaning black decals. (1 Viewer)

Apr 20, 2017
Wirksworth, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
Since 2006
My newly purchased 2021 Adria Twin is in lovely condition and I want to keep it that way. The body is orange with a lot of large matt black decals. What cleaning, finishing and protection products can I use that will not leave a patina or discolour the decals? I used to use Fenwicks cleaner and Bobby Dazzler on my coachbuilt, but I'm not sure they would be the best thing for the van, especially the decals.

FB_IMG_1698685750480.jpg

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
3+
Ceramic protection with a well reviewed company.

Have a read:

OP
OP
Sandie
Apr 20, 2017
Wirksworth, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
Since 2006
Ceramic protection with a well reviewed company.

Have a read:
Thank you! I'll look into it. The van should be easier to clean than my previous coachbuilts, but it's still a fair bit of work, I expect, and I'm not getting any younger...

OP
OP
Sandie
Apr 20, 2017
Wirksworth, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
Since 2006
Thank you! I'll look into it. The van should be easier to clean than my previous coachbuilts, but it's still a fair bit of work, I expect, and I'm not getting any younger...
I guess it's over a year now, so how are your black decals looking? Did the ceramic coating make them look glossy, or did you go for the matt coating?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 31, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix supreme
We were getting rain water stains on our decals , sonic 19 plate, speaking to brownhills valeting team they recommend a back to black product but a cream not a spray, have put 2 coats on and the look splendid again

OP
OP
Sandie
Apr 20, 2017
Wirksworth, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
Since 2006
We were getting rain water stains on our decals , sonic 19 plate, speaking to brownhills valeting team they recommend a back to black product but a cream not a spray, have put 2 coats on and the look splendid again
Thanks, they're ok at the moment, but I'll bear that in mind. I'm hoping to avoid getting them streaky in the first place, if i can.

Dec 31, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix supreme
I put it off for a while until I knew what to use that wouldnt damage the decals

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back