Price of Fiat 2nd year service. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 26, 2023
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Swift c404
Exp
Peterborough Fiat Professional (Guest Truck), admin office thought it would be between £600 to £700, actually charged me £442.82. They used Selenia oil, I don't know if that made it cheaper (?). Ist service (2 year)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I’ve got mine booked with Logan Vehicle services, he’s a mobile guy. Fully qualified as a Fiat master technician, check him out on Facebook gets excellent reviews.

This is what he’s doing for my 2 year service.
Below is his reply.

Yes certainly, no problem at all.

Our Fully Comprehensive Motorhome Service is a fixed price of £480 inclusive of Vat and this includes the use of all genuine parts and lubricants. The clutch fluid change and relearn procedure is also included in this service at no extra cost, for comfortmatic models.

This service takes Approx 3 hours and Includes:
Engine oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter and pollen filter replacement, brake fluid change, clutch fluid change and relearn procedure (applies to comfortmatic models), enhanced vehicle check over, including removal of all wheels, inspection, clean-up/greasing of front and rear brakes and hubs, axle greasing and inspection of suspension components, check of steering components, tyres, lights, chassis and leisure battery health checks, vehicle diagnostic health check and report, and lubrication of all door and habitation locks and hinges etc.

Kind regards,
Lisa

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
I’ve got mine booked with Logan Vehicle services, he’s a mobile guy. Fully qualified as a Fiat master technician, check him out on Facebook gets excellent reviews.

This is what he’s doing for my 2 year service.
Below is his reply.

Yes certainly, no problem at all.

Our Fully Comprehensive Motorhome Service is a fixed price of £480 inclusive of Vat and this includes the use of all genuine parts and lubricants. The clutch fluid change and relearn procedure is also included in this service at no extra cost, for comfortmatic models.

This service takes Approx 3 hours and Includes:
Engine oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter and pollen filter replacement, brake fluid change, clutch fluid change and relearn procedure (applies to comfortmatic models), enhanced vehicle check over, including removal of all wheels, inspection, clean-up/greasing of front and rear brakes and hubs, axle greasing and inspection of suspension components, check of steering components, tyres, lights, chassis and leisure battery health checks, vehicle diagnostic health check and report, and lubrication of all door and habitation locks and hinges etc.

Kind regards,
Lisa
Sounds good does he cover Stockport

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Peterborough Fiat Professional (Guest Truck), admin office thought it would be between £600 to £700, actually charged me £442.82. They used Selenia oil, I don't know if that made it cheaper (?). Ist service (2 year)
Think Selena Oil used to be the "recommended" oil in the manual.
So, probably not cheaper!

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Sounds good does he cover Stockport

He based in central Scotland and is travelling to me in Dumfries, probably about 60miles however not sure he goes much farther although he does Aberdeen. Would be easy to organise it on a trip away for a few days.

OP
OP
bigtree
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks for all the replies, I’ve booked it into Motus Glasgow as it’s still under warranty. Pretty expensive @ £516 including VAT.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back