Powervalcal 5. Blown! (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 10, 2024
Funster No
MH
Hymer B578
Exp
Just starting out
It seems The fuse is blown and seems like the powervalcal 5 is the name of it. Its a big one located on the vehicle battery. Where am I going to be able to get one on a Sunday to be off site Monday.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
It seems The fuse is blown and seems like the powervalcal 5 is the name of it. Its a big one located on the vehicle battery. Where am I going to be able to get one on a Sunday to be off site Monday.

It will help if you let us know where you are at present.
You will likely struggle to get one within a few days as they are not a common fuse to stock.
If you have breakdown insurance, then act dumb and call them out saying that you can't start your van and hopefully they will carry a fuse.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
BrianJane
May 10, 2024
Funster No
MH
Hymer B578
Exp
Just starting out
It will help if you let us know where you are at present.
You will likely struggle to get one within a few days as they are not a common fuse to stock.
If you have breakdown insurance, then act dumb and call them out saying that you can't start your van and hopefully they will carry a fuse.
Ive known since tuesday that I needed one and have not been succesful in finding the correct one. Im now in the shepton rally field with 2 fuses that are wrong for the job. Ive posted on the rally thread if anyone has one. This is our first trip in our 1st moho so everything is new to us.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back