possible brittany ferries 10% discount by booking through english heritage/AA (12 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 5, 2022
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail navajo
Exp
4 yrs
Hi all, I booked a brittany ferry for next Sunday and went through the link on english heritage website which gave me a 5% discount, a kind funster had given me there family and friends code and it allowed me to enter that as well, bingo it applied another 5% discount off original price.
Just giving everyone the heads up because I have previously booked trips and not known about the double discount.
I believe the AA offer a 5% discount if you book through them so same could apply to applying discount code and getting a double discount
Chippie

OP
OP
chippie
Dec 5, 2022
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail navajo
Exp
4 yrs
Yes you have to be an English heritage member to get the brittany ferry discount, as I said in my original post the AA do a similar thing and I dare say there are others as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
I am a member of Boundless but the Brittany Ferries Travel Club gives a bigger discount.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
chippie
Dec 5, 2022
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail navajo
Exp
4 yrs
Brittany ferries may give a bigger discount on some crossings but if you get say 5% from boundless the same as english heritage and add a friends and family code as well which on my booking the system allowed which gave me an overall saving of 10% on our booking to france.

Upvote 0

Saoirse

Free Member
Sep 30, 2024
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato
Brittany ferries may give a bigger discount on some crossings but if you get say 5% from boundless the same as english heritage and add a friends and family code as well which on my booking the system allowed which gave me an overall saving of 10% on our booking to france.
Hi was wondering if anyone would have a discount code for Brittany ferries please

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back