faraway

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 10
Exp
Getting better
As it’s a bit unusual, I thought I’d mention it here. In the classifieds, selling on behalf of someone else. Thanks.

OP
OP
faraway

faraway

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 10
Exp
Getting better
Just thought I’d give this one more go. If no interest, I’ll try elsewhere. Thank you.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
As it’s a bit unusual, I thought I’d mention it here. In the classifieds, selling on behalf of someone else. Thanks.
Brilliant hopefully someone can me use of it...of course it can also be used on Wine to speed up aeration.

I was passing by the Royal Exchange in London a couple of years back, I noticed an odd looking HiFi system in the window, the shop sales person invited me in, I asked with the HiFi system was and he said it was an oxygen generator specifically designed to pass oxegen through wine and speed up the 'breathing'.

I said I was not in the market for such a device yet he insisted on opening a bottle of red and pouring some and asked me to taste it. then he passed the oxygen through the remainder of the wine after a few minutes he poured another glass for me to try.

Oh my goodness it really does work the wine did have a better taste.....

So if there are no takers for the 'intended use' I can only suggest if your a wine drinker Buy it and give it a go :wine:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back