LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Been using Park4Night for the last two months no problem. Crossed into Czezchia yesterday and trying to plan our onward trip and just get the above message when I try to access the site.
Anyone else having problems.

postaldust

Free Member
Jun 17, 2024
Funster No
MH
campervan
works fine. Try using a VPN to see if it will work. There are some free ones available on Google Play

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Been using Park4Night for the last two months no problem. Crossed into Czezchia yesterday and trying to plan our onward trip and just get the above message when I try to access the site.
Anyone else having problems.
I can start the app and it's showing the map but when I click on "Search this area" it doesn't show anything.

However, I might not have renewed my subscription! :)

Edit: Nope, I renewed for a year this April.

OP
OP
grasscutter

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
I can start the app and it's showing the map but when I click on "Search this area" it doesn't show anything.
Similar to what I’m getting. Wonder if there’s a problem on their site.
Thanks for the info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK

postaldust

Free Member
Jun 17, 2024
Funster No
MH
campervan

However, I might not have renewed my subscription! :)

Edit: Nope, I renewed for a year this April.
I am assuming you are using android phone...
Go to Settings > Apps and click on Park4Night. On the bottom of the screen, click "Force Stop" and open app again to see if it works.

JnJ

Mar 15, 2019
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
As mentioned in other thread
It was quoted in a news article about motor homes in Spain today. Probably overload :oops:

'But it can be tough to find them if you're a visitor from abroad, travellers can download an app called Park4Night which offers a global map pinning all areas nomads can stay overnight.

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
Arghhh!!! Currently travelling towards Lyon and looking for somewhere to stop overnight. What can I do???

It's ok Google and searchforsites are helpful. Funny how used to something you become though!

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Arghhh!!! Currently travelling towards Lyon and looking for somewhere to stop overnight. What can I do???

It's ok Google and searchforsites are helpful. Funny how used to something you become though!
Screenshot_20240618-161516.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Let's hope it's not some sort of malicious attack because it could be down for a long time. These attacks are getting too frequent.

A US site called Logbook of the World which is used by amateur radio operators has been down for a month or so now following a malicious attack.

On reflection I suspect it isn't an attack as the website is still visible and they have posted a banner notice.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It's working now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back