Oppps…. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
swift Kon tiki 794 G
Having owned a fleet of 25, 13.6 mtr trailers, I do pride myself on being able to plop a vehicle within a cm of a bank or wall. Only one accident in 30+ years when I drove my white Ford Edge into my black BMW on the drive. Staring at the girl with very long legs..So parking poppylll on my drive has not been hard for me, I reverse it on and swing it round so it’s nice and straight, the back at the garage door the front 30 cms from the low wall separating us from the neighbours.. perfect parking spot…
So with total dismay I judged it wrong and went 10cms too far back and the rear hit the gutter, one of the gutter holders sliced a 3.0x0.5 cm hole in the body. Like a hot knife through butter. Hanging my head in shame at my total incompetence, I covered the hole with white gaffa tape and asked the local repairers for a quote..
I took it last Thursday to Staffs Caravan and Motorhome repairs in Hot Lane Burslem, Stoke on Trent. It was going to be a few days because they were so busy but they’d fit me in.

Picked it up yesterday, well it’s so perfect, I could deny I’d even been such a numpty and caused the damage in the first place, totally 100% perfect.
I’m astounded the place has been in business 17 years and are quite busy. I’m not surprised, their rates are fair and the work 100%.

So now we’re packing to go norf! Och eye mi nooo. Bonny Scotland, walking boots, brollies, waterproofs…whisky…. Mmmm happy bunny me..

OP
OP
our poppy llll
Jul 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
swift Kon tiki 794 G
Need pics… before, after and one of you crying after the mishap! 🤪
You really want to rub it in… yup I’m first to admit it, I was a NUMPTY..

IMG_0630.jpeg

02BBF2B5-17C2-4510-AB53-59ADD06EEFA4.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back