Ooooh - Carthago are modernising! (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 22, 2011
Onchan, Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Nov 2010 after 25 yrs under canvas.
No mention of the Compactline? I suppose we are considered to be second class. Having said that there is little I would change or improve on the Compactline.

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
No mention of the Compactline? I suppose we are considered to be second class. Having said that there is little I would change or improve on the Compactline.
I think the new C2 Tourer is the the new Compactline as it is only 2.17m wide.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
They need to sort out their parts department before throwing new models into the pot. 3 months wait for a micro switch, that did not sort the problem. We have now waited since 24th June for a motor to repair the slide out step. My knees do not like jumping out of the MH so we are carrying a fold up step. Not the best solution.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
What the bloody hell was they thinking putting that big C on the grill, it looks hideous, I’d be pulling that off, first glance I thought it was a Knaus🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I could never afford one anyhow😁

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
What the bloody hell was they thinking putting that big C on the grill, it looks hideous, I’d be pulling that off, first glance I thought it was a Knaus🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I could never afford one anyhow😁
Agreed... and to be honest it made me think of a very rude word relating to the driver, and I speak as an owner of a c-tourer! They do seem to have lost the plot a bit since Covid and the new stuff is "different"...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back