One of my last postings..... (29 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi mate old-mo , I was thinking about you today as I passed near by Dorchester bypass , guessed you be busy , hope all going as good as can be , thought about popping in but new you'd have a lot on looking after Judy & yourself,, also my dog is frighten and very nervous near all other dogs (I know daisy would be fine , but mine would have been swearing a lot got tourettes !!).
Hope you are both going on as good be .
Terry
Sorry repeating myself , getting old !!

You should of popped in Terry..... would have been great to see you...

Make a change from all the doll bird nurses that are in and out...

Might have to change my mind about not going into the hospice, getting a bit unbearable now..

Just so worried about how Judy will get along coping on her own..... Hardly eating anything again...
Supposed to have a dietician and chemist working on a formular as the stuff she has been on just makes her sick...

All the best mate...... :drinks: :hugs:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
You should of popped in Terry..... would have been great to see you...

Make a change from all the doll bird nurses that are in and out...

Might have to change my mind about not going into the hospice, getting a bit unbearable now..

Just so worried about how Judy will get along coping on her own..... Hardly eating anything again...
Supposed to have a dietician and chemist working on a formular as the stuff she has been on just makes her sick...

All the best mate...... :drinks: :hugs:

please mister mo, they can do hospice at home to make you more comfortable with the pain, just ask, they must be aware of your situation, if not, tell 'em..

fingers crossed that judys setback is only temporary and improvement will come again..

thoughts are, as always, with you both..

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Just hugs for you both
Hugs GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
motorhoming 1979 ---- 2024
Oh dear Mo , what a worry for both , as Dryad said get hospice nurse to visit you . Hopefully they can help , if not I guess hospice it is, you will worry more there , not being able to see what's going on with Judy , but being home must be frustrating not being able to help her , what with your health conditions .
You are between a rock & a hard place mate .
In hind sight I should have popped in , I had a short break back on the isle of wight to see old friends , & my dog doesn't travel long distances very well caged up , needed lots of wee stops etc for her .
I can understand worrying about Judy on her own , I thought of that with my wife if ever I popped off first , she wouldn't have coped , but unfortunately / fortunately , she went first , it's difficult I still struggle . Keep your chins up mate ( only joking )
If you ever want to chat on the phone PM me with your number & I will ring you .
So sorry for circumstance mate , I'm here if I can help, Terry

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Sorry to read your update old-mo. Some good advice to see if the hospice can help manage your pain at home. If not you need to bite the bullet and go in and sort your pain. You’ll undoubtedly worry about Judy but you have been an amazing strong and devoted husband. No one could have done more. Rest easy and get some pain relief.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back