New video for Seplos home battery from Fogstar (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
I have done a V3 with MB cells today, the lid needed some pushing and pulling to align the crappy screws. Most of the holes are full of paint, screw stops half way and the hex wrench chews the head. Lucky I had a bag full of spare screws. Next time I get a tread tap and clean them up. This V4 is a retrograde in my opinion. Only addition is braided harness, I use zip ties and tape. A breaker without any test data, and they added a plug and socket for the balance leads. There is still confusion with all the white plugs for screen lcd, data, and balance board feed. I have photos from previous builds and refresh my memory that way. One think I like about the V3, is middle compression plate that separates the stack in 4+4 on each row. meaning, upright the top 4 have a shelf and not pressing on the bottom 4.
Overall, I'm happy with the kits today was my best time building a seplos and turning it on in 1/2 a day. This is with wiring each individual cell for the balancer on top of the PCB bars for the bms. Tomorrow is PC hook up with bms studio, then wire it up to the sunsynk.
And I've got 2 more on order, I feel the need to ask for a discount with fogstar now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back