Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 28, 2024
Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo 690G
Exp
Hi all.
Newbie here. We pick up our new Lyseo 690G in just over a week!
I’m trying to find out if the solar panel controller trickle charges the starter battery as well as the two leisure batteries.
If not,I have the mh booked into Van Bitz the day after handover for security system install and thought if needed I could get a battery master fitted at same time.
Anybody have experience with the 690G?
Any thoughts,tips or suggestions most welcome!
Matt

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
:hiya2: w2f

If the solar controller has two sets of output wires it is likely that one is for the leisure battery and one for the starter battery. If only one output it is the leisure only. In which case a Battery Master is an excellent investment.

Upvote 0

DT

Dec 27, 2020
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
Take a look at Mohotel adventures on YT he has one. Ours is coming up to four years old in September. Love the space, size and so far the only real failure is down to Fiat. I have one hab battery and a battery master. I installed a second 100w solar panel which was easy.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M
Apr 28, 2024
Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo 690G
Exp
Take a look at Mohotel adventures on YT he has one. Ours is coming up to four years old in September. Love the space, size and so far the only real failure is down to Fiat. I have one hab battery and a battery master. I installed a second 100w solar panel which was easy.
Thanks for the reply. Can I ask what the Fiat failure was?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2024
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Hi all.
Newbie here. We pick up our new Lyseo 690G in just over a week!
I’m trying to find out if the solar panel controller trickle charges the starter battery as well as the two leisure batteries.
If not,I have the mh booked into Van Bitz the day after handover for security system install and thought if needed I could get a battery master fitted at same time.
Anybody have experience with the 690G?
Any thoughts,tips or suggestions most welcome!
Matt
Hi Great choice of Van, we picked our Harmony Line 690g up earlier this yr & love it wished we had bought one yrs before the other vans we've had.

Upvote 0

DT

Dec 27, 2020
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
Thanks for the reply. Can I ask what the Fiat failure was?
My bad I also had the Waco or Dometic reversing camera die so in the end I ordered a replacement from a German supplier, cost about €250 all in. It was a pig to get the old one off as Burstner had fitted the camera and then the inside furniture. Refitting was a lot simpler. I only replaced as my dealer told me if fitted was required to be working for the next MOT. Remember you have very limited time to take out the extended Fiat Warranty.

Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2024
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Hoping we’ve got it right first time round!🤞
Don't think you will be disappointed, we love the made up Beds using them as Singles at the mo as had Double Bed set ups before & was a pain climbing over one another at night .

20240428_105414.jpg

20240510_124345.jpg

Upvote 0
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Hoping we’ve got it right first time round!🤞
w2f

Funny enough that is what we said. On the 4th now in 10 years. I don't regret any decisions. Enjoyed them all.

Also great choice of alarm. That bit is defiantly worth it. Your van is probably set up to charge the leisure batteries but now you have the van the spend doesn't stop there as you are finding. It's all about upgrades now(y)🤑

Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2024
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Have you a pick how your Batt / Master is connected, thanks Chris.

Upvote 0
May 3, 2021
North East
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, I have the same model but on a 2018 plate and can confirm that it changes all the batteries. One thing I would recommend for you to buy is a damp meter.
I am trying to downsize to a smaller van as I am now a solo traveler and have found out that there is damp under the solar panel fittings.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M
Apr 28, 2024
Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo 690G
Exp
Gday all.
We picked up our new 690G this week! A friend gave us a lift to Lincoln to the dealer for hand over. Everything as we wanted it. Many thanks Dean and his team camper UK.
First night freebie at their leisure park with fab pub dinner then the trip down to Van Bitz for the Raptor install following day. Can’t say enough about these guys.
Ash and Nick really know there stuff and nothing is too much trouble. We were tight for time and the team had it done amazingly quickly!
A weekend sorting garage storage arrangements and hab stuff. Great fun!
We can’t wait to get on the road!!
Thanks to all the contributors whos info helped in the many choices made.
Cheers
Matt

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2024
Funster No
MH
Harmony line 690g
Lovely choice of Van ,picked ours up in April this yr had a trip to Heligan near Mevagissey in May but then had Total Knee Replacement done in June so can't wait to hit the Road to Scotland soon, enjoy you new Beauty they are a great Van.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back