Netley March Steam Fair. 19 to 21 July 24 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 22, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I 678
Exp
Since 2016
We are thinking of going to stay on site for this show. We have not been before.
What is the camping site like, any security problems.
Any other Funsters going.
After the show we are planning to move n to the THS at Netley March just down the road,.

Jul 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E720
Exp
Since 2020 - caravanned for 30 years before that
I've been with my caravan about 20 years ago. Basically there was no security as such, each unit has a pitch allocated but other than checking your booking when you arrive no checking its your unit when you leave.

Saying that we loved staying at the show, come and go as you please and there was evening entertainment included.

Upvote 0
Mar 22, 2023
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 74C
Exp
Since 2005
We are thinking of going to stay on site for this show. We have not been before.
What is the camping site like, any security problems.
Any other Funsters going.
After the show we are planning to move n to the THS at Netley March just down the road,.
It is a good show if you like the traction and stationary engines and old vehicles.

I can't say about the camping but it is far from a crime ridden area.

Good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
W
May 22, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I 678
Exp
Since 2016
Yes it was a great show with lots to see on the steam & vintage vehicle front etc.
The camping was not great. the grass was over 6" high, the site is very hilly, such that it was impossible to level up.
Some of the camping public were not great either. Kids playing football, our Moho was hit twice by a football, with no damage. The parents did not care & were unhappy when we complained. Some campers were talking till 2.30. It was good to attend a new venue. Having seen it once great, but will not go again.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back