Natterer See

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
Went to stay for a night on the way back from Lake Garda, having seen it mentioned on here and all I can say is wow! Wish we had longer.... Showers that are equal to those at home, dishwashers in the washing room, gorgeous gorgeous site brought a feeling of peace and calm. Expensive but sometimes you gotta treat yourself!!!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
Yes its a lovely site, I think the facilities are probably just about the best we've seen, in the colder months the floor of the shower block is heated too ☺️. Our favourite pitches are in the "Panorama" area behind reception - tucked away from everywhere else and with fantastic views. Plus you can't beat evening drinks in the sunshine on the terrace overlooking the lake (the there food is pretty good too). If you stay for more than one night you get free transport card for the bus into town (y)

OP
OP
JoshnPen
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
Wish I could have stayed long enough for yoga on the lake, we must go back....

Penny

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
Think that’s the one we went to that has the bus stopping just outside in the dusty car park, and has an indoor dog wash, the pups loved that😁
1719506006257.jpeg

1719506120938.jpeg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
Forgot to say was not overly impressed with Innsbruck 🤔🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
We were there last night too!

We'd had also come up from Garda, but having come up the SS238, SS44 and the 182, we arrived too late for a pitch and ended up on what we called the "festival" field, because it was just like being at a festival except with EHU - and, it was quite a walk to the shower blocks.

The heavens opened just as I plugged in the ehu, so we didn't get to the restaurant until nearly 8pm, but got a seat overlooking the guys playing canoe football, and the food was very nice 👌

We left around 9:30 and spent the day in Innsbruck, quite enjoyed it and was just walking back to the van when again the heavens opened - we think it's in preparation of getting back to England!

Currently on Stellplatz Penzberg and thinking of looking into Munich tomorrow

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
we arrived too late for a pitch and ended up on what we called the "festival" field, because it was just like being at a festival except with EHU - and, it was quite a walk to the shower blocks
I'm intrigued...whereabouts were you? Can you pinpoint it on Google maps/satellite? We've been there a few times and didn't realise they had something like that...would be useful to know in case we ever turn up there and the main campsite is full ;-)

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
I'm intrigued...whereabouts were you? Can you pinpoint it on Google maps/satellite? We've been there a few times and didn't realise they had something like that...would be useful to know in case we ever turn up there and the main campsite is full ;-)
There, it's still part of the campsite, so still paid €46 for the privilege just a bloody long way, although there is a short cut but we didn't use it after the storm!

Screenshot_20240627_201207_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

OP
OP
JoshnPen
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
We were on the "comfort pitch" i think they called it, on Tuesday. Unfortunately thr restaurant is not open on Tuesdays so we missed out. We hadn't booked in advance. Glorious weather and a sense of tranquillity there....

OP
OP
JoshnPen
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
And yes €46 for the night.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
LMC Liberty 652
Exp
Many Years
What’s wrong with Innsbruck? It’s a great ride up to the top of the mountain and the beer is ok as well.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
We love visiting Innsbruck, lots to see and easy on the bus from this site. It used to be an ACSI site last time we were there and first visit too, back in 2014. The staff are unbelievably helpful even assisting in personal endeavours locally not camping related.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back