Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Took me a while! 😄

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Only trouble is we don’t have a rear view mirror in our van! :rofl:

If we’re starting a thread for inventive wives, I would like to blow my own trumpet if I may.

After years of taking the skin off my knuckles when handwashing clothes whilst away in the van - I know you’re all screaming ‘HASN’T THE GIRL HEARD OF LAUNDERETTES!?!’ - I had a Eureka moment …

IMG_0998.jpeg

Finger through the loop, hold the scrunchie and rub it on the clothes - works a treat! No need to rub the clothes together with your fingers …

canopus Lynda, quickweh Pauline, all the other Beni Snowbirds, and all you handwashers everywhere - You’re Welcome!

I would just add a caveat - don’t try it on your treasured cashmere jumper roncab Jeanette - that’s for you! :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Come on girls, Rocking Rivet has started a brilliant thread - let’s keep it going. Who can beat the ‘rear view mirror airer’ and the ‘shower scrunchie laundry aid’ - who knows, it might be the first time I actually follow a motorhome related thread … :rofl:

• Funny
Reactions: Jim

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Come on girls, Rocking Rivet has started a brilliant thread - let’s keep it going. Who can beat the ‘rear view mirror airer’ and the ‘shower scrunchie laundry aid’ - who knows, it might be the first time I actually follow a motorhome related thread … :rofl:
I thought it was a play on 'mirror protectors' 😄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
You could almost say "sock it to them"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back