Motorhoming is over for us

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
After seventeen years of amazing fun and travels we've had to sell. Neither of us is well enough to drive or consider the long (or even short) journeys we've so much enjoyed.
We had two good offers for our 2007 Swift Firebrand 590. One from We By any Amy Motorcaravan which was very fair (and they were delightful to deal with) and the other from the owner of the place we stored it. This was slightly higher and we didn't have to do anything apart from wait for the money to come in which it did that afternoon.
When I look back one of the best things has been the fun and camaraderie on here (and for the first couple of years from 'the other one'.).
I'll still be lurking to see what Northernraider is up to and how old-mo is. I'll also visit 'Oops' which was such a huge laugh for so long. I'll never ever forget Nanniemate's interminable songs.
Thanks everyone for your help and advice over the years and particular thanks to Jim without whom none of this would have been possible. I won't say goodbye because we aren't going anywhere (unfortunately literally now) and I'll still join in sometimes.
Thanks.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
It's always sad and happens at some point unfortunately, :cry: we hope the next chapter is a happy one. (y)
Glad you had a result with the motorhome and you still have many happy memories that you made. 😃😎 Bob and Janie.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
It’s a hard decision but brave to recognise that there are different solutions as our lives change … we have loved tenting, caravanning, motorhoming … yet to try canal boating and having a lodge or a town/city flat …

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Here’s to an enjoyable next chapter for you both.

Derry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
Sorry Derry. Was pressing thank you and this emoji came up
Don't know how to get rid of it!

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Within a certain time, you can press the like button again (on my ipad I press and hold a bit) and select the emoji you really wanted

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
From someone who grew up near Lancaster, very sorry to hear you are selling your MHOME and I hope your health improves. Good luck and best wishes.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Two wheel job towed.
Exp
Since 2004
Good luck for the future , a time that unfortunately comes to us all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back