NR

Jun 30, 2023
Lincoln, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 649
Exp
Since 2019
Hi all Morelo owners, is insuring you Morelo becoming more difficult and have your premiums increased? Who are you insuring with?

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Hi all Morelo owners, is insuring you Morelo becoming more difficult and have your premiums increased? Who are you insuring with?
Have mine with NFU, after first year it dropped by 2/3rds then last renewed it went up about £40-80 pounds cannot remember the precise number but was very surprised.

OP
OP
NR

NR

Jun 30, 2023
Lincoln, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 649
Exp
Since 2019
Have mine with NFU, after first year it dropped by 2/3rds then last renewed it went up about £40-80 pounds cannot remember the precise number but was very surprised.
Hi, NFU have refused to insure us despite having other high value policies with them and decades of issue free motor insurance.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We are also with NFU three cars all together, the BMW has gone up the most followed by the Palace, still not bad at under £1500 for three.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
No, but have been alerted to that so it’s our next call. Many thanks for your assistance.
Hopefully they can help, I panicked when I looked at insurance as I had already flown to Germany paid thr deposit on my van then came back rang around and nobody would give me a quote due to the value and it’s my first van 😳😳 spoke to a lady at Chichester and although they don’t generally give quotes unless you have other policies with them, said I would give them a go when my rental properties were up for renewal and she was happy with that and I got insurance 🥵🥵
As it happens they were cheaper on the rentals when it came around😁 although I have tried them previously for commercial vehicles and they were way high.

Good luck🤞

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back