More Adria Compact SP Mysteries (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 14, 2020
S.Yorks
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SP
Exp
20 yr
Some more Adria mysteries for you geniusses (genii?) to solve !
Attached photos:

one shows side of greyW tank. when I turned the tap, nothing came out. Either tap has been open since I bought the van and continuously emptied itself, or there's a problem with the valve. Tap handle will only turn 90% - Which positions are closed / open pls ?
(Burstner was simpler - just a tap on the outlet pipe)

And I just noticed this pic has a white pipe nozzle in the left background with no pipe attached to it - whats nozzle for ??

Other 3 pix are a little device adjacent to the water tank. It appears to have an adjusting knob, but also 2 electrickery wires going to / from it. Anyone enlighten me it's function ?

Also: I was blowing down the shower hose to empty tubes as previously advised on here. Had a realisation that because of different tubes, shower tap needs turned to HOT and other HOT taps opened in turn to allow expellation. Then shower tap needs turned to COLD and repeated with other taps COLD in turn.

That seems to work ok now I got my head around it. Didnt seem to blow-thro properly in the Burstner - but maybe I didnt open taps in sensible order back then. (Pointless exercise if shower is set to HOT and COLD tap opened in sink - different pipes, no thro connection!)
_
=20231123_141742.jpg
=20231123_142741.jpg
=20231123_142839.jpg
=20231123_142927.jpg

Thanks
_

Jul 1, 2016
shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner T620g
Exp
since 1969
The second picture showing the white knurled screw and two wires is the fresh water pump regulator.

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Top picture, that waste tap is now in the closed position it move through 90’ to point down to open
That's correct so open it and pour water down the sink and see what comes out. That will prove its open. Close it , pour more water down the sink, hopefully nothing will come out. Now open the drain tap and watch the water run out.

OP
OP
Marauder
Nov 14, 2020
S.Yorks
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SP
Exp
20 yr
The second picture showing the white knurled screw and two wires is the fresh water pump regulator.
Thanks Ken, if I turn the knob, what will it do to operation of pump pls ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Marauder
Nov 14, 2020
S.Yorks
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SP
Exp
20 yr
That's correct so open it and pour water down the sink and see what comes out.
Thanks. Its forecast -1c saturday AM - I dont want to put more water in if theres a tap problem. Hopefully perhaps the tap was already open when I bought van in sept.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back