Micro Music Festival

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Sprinter
Exp
Since 2013
For info if anyone is interested in a Micro Music Festival based at Port a Bhaigh campsite up in the Highlands. Lots of brilliant tribute acts, as well as original artists. We’ve seen several of these at Back Stage at the Green (Kinross), through Mundell Music. Can thoroughly recommend Felix Rabin, amazing guitarist. 350 tickets. Further info at:

AlunandFelicie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo time
For info if anyone is interested in a Micro Music Festival based at Port a Bhaigh campsite up in the Highlands. Lots of brilliant tribute acts, as well as original artists. We’ve seen several of these at Back Stage at the Green (Kinross), through Mundell Music. Can thoroughly recommend Felix Rabin, amazing guitarist. 350 tickets. Further info at:

Bloody hell MAN! Saw them a few times in the early seventies ,still got most of their albums then along came punk and blew away all that prog rock stuff 🙂

OP
OP
kernewek
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Sprinter
Exp
Since 2013
Well, you guys could come up and see them again!!!! Martin Ace is the only original band member, but then, they have had an ever-changing lineup throughout the years.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Mixyblob

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
30+ years
Saw them at Sunderland Locarno about 1971/72
Would that be the "Rink" opposite the bus station?
Saw my first two live bands there in 69/70.
Deep Purple supported by Free.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Locarno was above the bowling alley on Newcastle Road, the Rink was by Park Lane. I would imagine all gone now! Big part of my growing up, saw MAN at Leeds Uni I think it was early 1975, not as old as Mike.😀

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back