Feb 25, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
low profile coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi,

We want to walk to Yes Tor and High Willhays starting from the car park at Meldon Reservoir. Does anyone know if this car park is accessible by motorhome (2.8m high, 2.3m wide) A look on google street
view shows the road passes under a bridge which we are not sure our motorhome can get under. Anyone been there?

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
Hi,

We want to walk to Yes Tor and High Willhays starting from the car park at Meldon Reservoir. Does anyone know if this car park is accessible by motorhome (2.8m high, 2.3m wide) A look on google street
view shows the road passes under a bridge which we are not sure our motorhome can get under. Anyone been there?
it is 11'6" high if you go through the tunnel and turn around there is a sign hope that helps

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Thought it was 11' 9", 3" could make a difference!:whistle::xrofl:

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Its not far from us But was not 100% sure getting old, brain full of rubbish :xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
Hi, just a thought can you walk Yes Tor from the pub on the Tavistock Road? It open all day and has a large car park attached. Could be called the Fox and Hounds. Also I think to can walk up from the Highwayman Pub. Strange place but I've seen MH park overnight there. Trying to remember back to my Tens Tors training (long time ago) and I think we did Yes Tor from the car park by the Highwayman. Best check maps incase my memory is fuddled!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back