Mastervolt MasterAdjust Software (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Anyone used anyone who has used the above software (MasterAdjust) for setting up/adjusting Mastervolt kit?

RogerIvy ?

Ian

Apr 9, 2022
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
It's been some time but I have used it in the past
Installer/Distributor/Service Password/Codes used to be the question?

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2022
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
No - the software allows typical user settings to be changed, if I remember correctly, but needs one of the passwords for more critical settings, the distributer and service ones go successively deeper into the firmware monitoring etc.

I don't remember having any needs I couldn't resolve using the 3 digit installer code.

The reason I went with Victron kit on the van, is just because of the need for interfaces to MV kit, Serial interface for the Combi's and Magics and USB interface for the software, and at that time Bluetooth was yet another expensive box.

The kit I had on the last two boats performed very well, (except for a bunch of AGM batteries) but the interoperability is better with Victron I think, and a Victron system probably works out cheaper for similar quality and functionality. The Combi's/Multiplus even have the same irritating shorepower charger/passthrough issue because you cant have shorepower available without the charger....

OP
OP
bigtwin

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
I don't remember having any needs I couldn't resolve using the 3 digit installer code.

Great stuff. I may have to tap you up for the installer code if I get as far as getting the software loaded. šŸ˜‰

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back