DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I think I have complicated things , I tried to add the meet to the calendar which by default creates an extra thread 🙄

No details will be added here and can I ask anybody interested to follow the thread below 👍 by clicking on the quote 👍

Last year a few of us met up at Lyndon Top for a meet rather than rally, still not really sure what the difference is 🤔😁

Anyway, I am chatting to Lyndon Top about a repeat, checking the rally calendar on MHF the last weekend of July seems to be free

It will also tie in with my last chance to get away before my radiotherapy 🙏

For anybody who hasn’t yet been here, see below

It’s a great place with relaxed atmosphere, a pub about 1 mile away, walk or cycle, the adventurous can cycle round the water, just about walkable but too far for me these days

We have also discovered the golf club , even closer than the pub for drinks and food

Last year we had fish and chips which we will plan to do again on the Friday night if enough want it, collected by my ever obliging first wife 🤔😁

Tesla test drives optional 🤣

Just for now I am testing possible numbers, but we will go anyway even if on our own, probably Weds 24th - Tues 30th July

As last year people will book and pay for their own place directly with LT with a ref of MHF so they know , we will be allocated our own area, probably same as last year

So for now who might be free / interested

Edit - this is now a goer 👍

We will be arriving on Thursday 25th leaving Tuesday 30th July

LT have confirmed the same area as last year (on right behind the barn before barrier) is available, or the rally area (on left by barrier) for those who have been before . My choice is same as last year but May go with a majority decision if the rally area is preferred

The following expressed an interest , can you let me know when booked , which dates or if you can no longer make it please 👍

DavidG58 David and first wife Bev Arrive Thursday 25th leave Tuesday 30th
lorger
TheCaller
Debs
Ven
Lenny HB
Neilfg
gozomike
TheAleMan
Jev88
chatteris
gusdog
RowleyBirkinQC
@L’Hobo
WESTY66
Tigertom
haganap
Scout
ShiftZZ

Can’t tag Hobo for some reason 🤔

Fish and Chips will be planned for Friday evening

A small charity bit will take place, using Jaws block game , bring some pound coins , win some £’s hopefully and help Prostate Cancer at same time 👍 good laugh and great social game

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back