Liner Insurance in France?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
none
I am currently trying to get a quote for a liner over 7.5 tons in France without much success.
Does anyone out there have a Franch broker or company that can offer this?
English speaking would be great but I can just about manage in Franglish!
Thanks
Kilroy

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Kilroy What issues are you having when you say without much success ? Are insurers saying no or giving a reason ?

I assume it’s a French registered van for a driver living in France with C1 license ?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
K
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
none
Kilroy What issues are you having when you say without much success ? Are insurers saying no or giving a reason ?

I assume it’s a French registered van for a driver living in France with C1 license ?
Hi. Yes, a french registered van owned by a french societe civile. Irish driver. I have gotten quite a few not able to quote, and one quote but without breakdown cover which I am waiting for an update on.
I have a full C license and CPC card, but not had hgv insurance in my own name, so not being able to claim my full NCB from Ireland (NO claims over 50 years) with the result that the quote is very high. The agency I am using is not used to doing this kind of business but do speak english. I wondered if an agent that is used to handling this kind of business might do better...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
K
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
none
....."....not able to quote..." responses were on the basis of size and/or value 200k+

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back