Let's get Frankie back on the road (30 Viewers)

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
I will , once it's all done here. Firstly I have the injectors'job to be done + a couple of other little things then move from the house, and of course do all the redtape France loves us to do when unemployed. I should be on my way to visit daughter and SIL and look after Mathis my grand son for a week on the 26th of August... Come back here, change vehicle and go with Kangoo to look after my 3 grand daughters for a week as well , if all goes smoothly.... It's the plan anyway! Then..... I will plan trips away just for my own pleasure... for a change! ;)
Hope you are coming to the UK, there's loads of Funsters waiting for you.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
If I was anywhere near Toulouse I most certainly would 👍
Regrettably I am in the uk probably for the rest of the year 🥺

Yodeli I have to do a deliver some household items to Spain in the next month if you need anything bringing down from the UK for your van let me know. You are not to much out of the way.
Hey Frankie, looks like Phill's got a solution to his problem with the gin!!!!!:party2::clap::giggler:

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Do glad you got the MOT!!!

Well not be over until October … we’ll see where you are then and if a meet up is possible ..

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
So the €20 note tucked over the chassis worked well, congratulations well done 👏.
Hi.
Silly me...... Now i know where to put it, I used to put a 10/- note around the Prop shaft,so i was scuppered when it became front wheel drive. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back