Late autumn south Italy trip (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
Will be heading to south Italy late October / November to get some winter “sun” . Will defiantly go to matera on the way down and will either go to Sicily or puglia . Looking for some suggestions on places to stay or visit on the way down / back or a journal from someone someone who has recently done this .

Cheers in anticipation

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
We toured Italy in June & July last year, you can see our thread on the trip here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/italy-from-top-to-toe.284492/

Matera was lovely (y) We also loved the Dolomites, along with many other places :smiley: Although some of the roads and Italian driving left a lot to desire :eek:

Thanks, but I scoured your 'Top-to-toe' and it seemed you turned around at about the middle.

Did I miss something, or did you not do the Sothern half of Italy, which is what this thread is about?

Upvote 0

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I am not sure that I would call Lecce & Ostuni in the middle? We didn't go down the leg towards Sicily but went as far as Lecce (right down south!) and then headed back up the West coast 🤷‍♀️

The op asked for suggestions of places to visit on the way down and back up Italy, which is why I thought our trip thread might help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I am not sure that I would call Lecce & Ostuni in the middle? We didn't go down the leg towards Sicily but went as far as Lecce (right down south!) and then headed back up the West coast 🤷‍♀️

The op asked for suggestions of places to visit on the way down and back up Italy, which is why I thought our trip thread might help.

I will have another look when I have time to go through each page.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back