Kendal DA Rally (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Just back from a rally run by the NW Region of the C&CC. I put my A4 sized MH Fun sign in the side window, got a few inquiries, and a knock on the door from a fellow funster, namwaldog. We had great weather and Kendal is a lovely town to visit, and there's a Wetherspoons!
20240706_164323.jpg

Oct 5, 2019
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
pilote,g740
Exp
since 2019
Just back from a rally run by the NW Region of the C&CC. I put my A4 sized MH Fun sign in the side window, got a few inquiries, and a knock on the door from a fellow funster, namwaldog. We had great weather and Kendal is a lovely town to visit, and there's a Wetherspoons!View attachment 920819
hi ,,been to Kendal lots of times ,,where is the weatherpoons,, i couldn't see it,,?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
a knock on the door from a fellow funster, @namwaldog.
That sounds a bit restrained from Barry namwaldog.
You mean he didn't screach to a halt in his van shouting out your Funster name at full volume like he did when he found me in Spain. šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Kendal weatherspoons is off the high street at the lower end. Bit of an old warehouse not much atmosphere. Keswick is the best imo.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
and a knock on the door from a fellow funster, @namwaldog

Nice to have a blether with you Allen. Got home Sunday, cut the grass etc and back on the road Monday dinnertime.

Last night at Hawick Aire and just pitched up at the THS at Hirsel Country Park, Coldstream, Scottish Borders.
That sounds a bit restrained from Barry @namwaldog.
Lenny,
We've got to Goller (shout) at you Southerners to make ourselves understood!! ::bigsmile: :doh:

Regards to Mi(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back