Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

AladinsaneUK

Free Member
Sep 6, 2024
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 3010
as an introduction

My name is Pete, and my partner is Jo - we live in mid Norfolk and are fifty somethings....

Ziggy is our second motorhome, and is a 2002 Laika Kreos 3010 - so far this year we have done about 3000 miles since March - we have been to Belgium and France, and a fair few places in England.... including a festival.

I am not any kind of mechanic, but am not bad with spanners and do have a good have a go attitude - I tend to magpie collect user guides, manuals for Ziggy....

For our own memories, I write a blog - this covers places we have been too, DIY tricks and tips along with reviews of some motorhome bits and pieces that we have bought - feel free to visit it at https://ziggylaika.blog/

(Note its not advert driven, I get paid nowt for it and will never try to monetise it!)

Aug 24, 2023
Brixham, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 3007
Exp
September 2023 :)
Hi Pete

We have the Kreos 3007 on a 2001 plate. Great van and wouldn't change for the world. (Well, not yet, anyway)!
Done most of any repairs myself, like you, but it could be that my wife just says I'm tight! :ROFLMAO:

Any time you need some advice, if you're not sure on something, just give us a shout and I will see if I have any knowledgeable ideas.
Mind you, that works both ways. I may seek advice from you ,if that's okay?

Regards
Billy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
AladinsaneUK

AladinsaneUK

Free Member
Sep 6, 2024
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 3010
Hi Pete

We have the Kreos 3007 on a 2001 plate. Great van and wouldn't change for the world. (Well, not yet, anyway)!
Done most of any repairs myself, like you, but it could be that my wife just says I'm tight! :ROFLMAO:

Any time you need some advice, if you're not sure on something, just give us a shout and I will see if I have any knowledgeable ideas.
Mind you, that works both ways. I may seek advice from you ,if that's okay?

Regards
Billy
absolutely fine

I think that our base model year will be the same - mine is on the 2.8 JTD manual gear box.
(I do have the kreos owners books etc.....)

Fortunately, Ziggy only had 21000 on him from new when I got him last November...

I have done a few running repairs and am shortly going to investigate the fitting of a solar panel.....

Jan 6, 2024
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Warwick XL MQ
Exp
Since 1986
Welcome Pete and Jo. :welcome3:

We used to have a Laika - great motorhomes with Italian flair!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back