Just a hilarious read really. (1 Viewer)

Jun 25, 2023
Funster No
MH
Citreon Relay
I bought a fogstar 280 battery, it displayed high temp so was returned faulty, they reset its BMS or what ever. it came back all functioning well. I went away for a weekend... then it displays -10 in a nice 12 degrees day, so they showed me how to reset it and it didn't work so they said replace it... May 30th. Sorry can't wait as I have a holiday booked so I got a renogy 200 battery, plus shunt. All good... for a few days... renogy DC home app. decided to reset all the alarms on the shunt and now it doesn't display any correct data the ah of the battery has been wiped and it now says the battery is -3254⁰c LOL it's more of a fun read than anything else my journey with lithium products.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C
Jun 25, 2023
Funster No
MH
Citreon Relay
sit. rep.
I turned it off and on again. Works.

This should probably be moved to "That's Life" section if there is one rather than this forum because it's more light-hearted I couldn't find a move function so if a mod. finds this please do move it as it's not really got any info. other than unplug your renogy shunt if it decides it's clueless one day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back