Jane & Rog Plod to Portugal (24 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Jane And Rog

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
Yesterday’s map.

IMG_0037.jpeg

Dec 17, 2016
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Hymer B525 2006 A cl
Exp
Great you're starting a new thread, have a wonderful trip.
I'm glad there are some tree lined roads still. The French government at one time thought the high death toll was due to drivers being mesmerised and falling asleep but after cutting a lot down realised that French lunchtime drinking habits was the cause!
Sorry to hear about the fibula, I'm afraid I suspect it won't heal without an operation.But I'm sure only having 1.5 legs won't stop you :giggle:

May 15, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Buying a new one!
Exp
Learning
Have a fantastic trip, looking forwards to hearing of your fun adventures. We’ve just come back from a 10 trip to Santiago and the coast, fabulous scenery and food, enjoy

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
When we were in Portugal last year we tried using google translate which is, apparently, Brazilian based…..lots of people just shook their head and didn’t understand translation. There is no option on google to choose which version of Portuguese you can use.
I must have a different version of Google translate to you.

I have two forms of Portuguese on mine... Portuguese (Portugal) and Portuguese (Brazilian).

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 26, 2018
Funster No
I must have a different version of Google translate to you.

I have two forms of Portuguese on mine... Portuguese (Portugal) and Portuguese (Brazilian).

JJ :cool:
That is strange. I’ve just deleted and downloaded the app to make sure it’s up to date and double check but it still only shows Portugese (Brazilian)!

May 15, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Buying a new one!
Exp
Learning
Muxia was worth a visit, we were lucky with the weather, there’s an Aire looking over the bay

IMG_0358.jpeg

IMG_0359.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back