Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
We have an Iveco 60c 2018 that has always had a slight pull to the left I had the tracking checked and it was out a fair bit this improved the pulling to the left considerably but it’s still there so had the tracking re checked only slightly out so changed to wheels over side to side no difference.
I have now booked Laser line to check the caster/camber etc.
Has any other Iveco Daily owners experienced anything like this, apparently it is a common problem on these chassis coming from the factory with poorly set up steering geometry.
I will post the out come 🤞🏽

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We have an Iveco 60c 2018 that has always had a slight pull to the left I had the tracking checked and it was out a fair bit this improved the pulling to the left considerably but it’s still there so had the tracking re checked only slightly out so changed to wheels over side to side no difference.
I have now booked Laser line to check the caster/camber etc.
Has any other Iveco Daily owners experienced anything like this, apparently it is a common problem on these chassis coming from the factory with poorly set up steering geometry.
I will post the out come 🤞🏽
I was told you couldn’t set tracking properly as the wheels are hidden by the bodywork, ours tends to rub the outside edge off the front tyres, but then I was told that all Daily are heavy on front tyres.

OP
OP
Steve and Denise

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
I was told you couldn’t set tracking properly as the wheels are hidden by the bodywork, ours tends to rub the outside edge off the front tyres, but then I was told that all Daily are heavy on front tyres.
That is what ours is doing the tracking can be set with the right equipment, I’ll let you know the out come 👍

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
That is what ours is doing the tracking can be set with the right equipment, I’ll let you know the out come 👍
I had ours done with the "old school" gear (y) might need to change the tyres to see if it's any better, they will be 5 yrs od soon anyway;)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Yep same for me! I had the tracking done a few weeks back and if anything it’s bloody worse! 🤦‍♂️

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Steve and Denise

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
carthago e line 64xl
Exp
Our carthago Eline was like that when collected last year with 10000 miles on we had steertrack sent out to us and they reset it , it was still in position has sent out paint not broken so must have been like it from new it was better engineer suggested swapping front wheels around and we got perfection.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
If your Iveco voted for a central/left Labour party at the last election, perhaps you need to get it to vote extremist/right Reform party at the next election, which should counteract the slight pull to the left.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Our Iveco runs as straight as a die.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!