Interesting survey on Ad bue safety

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2010
I have also heard from other sources that there's really no ICE R&D taking place anymore - what we have is what we'll get - and that all R&D is now focused on electric drivetrains.

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
Adblue problems are well known about. Just read about it on almost any vehicle forum.

It’s amazing how the mainstream media haven’t really picked up on it.

The systems are not fit for purpose. But one of the big concerns is with the software being dictated by the EU that the engines not allowed to restart after it has been malfunctioning for a set period.

I recently cut short our 4 week holiday in Germany when a problem occurred. From experience with other vehicles, I knew the count down to not start would kick in at some point. But didnt know how many miles it would start from. I spoke to Peugeot main dealer and they couldn’t tell me as they didn’t know …….

It’s now in the garage at home getting sorted. God knows how big the bill will be but if it’s less than £2k I will be relieved.

Also that too many people wrongly assume that when someone has a problem it’s because they haven’t filled up the tank or are just to cheap to want to fill the tank so are looking to delete it to save money.

Mind you the number of breakdowns means it’s become a big cash cow for main dealers and other garages.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back