Insurance questions (23 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 28, 2024
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Hi I'm trying to get insurance quotes for our new vehicle (pick up next week and not yet registered). It is an Autotrail V-Line 635 Sport.

We have had Scorpion Category S5 Vehicle tracker fitted as well as an alarm (Sigma S37). Ripe will not insure it, due to its replacement value, as it only has a factory fitted immobiliser.

I am not on Go Compare and it wants to know what type of van it is. I have no clue and was hoping someone would know. There is a huge list to choose from and I have put an image on here as an example.

Any ideas?

Also is it a Camper Fixed Roof?

Thank you

veh type.png

OP
OP
C
Jul 28, 2024
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Given up with Go Compare as they want to know what the commercial van is - I have no clue so have called Adrian Flux

thank you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C
Jul 28, 2024
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Spriddler thanks. I went there first and tried Ripe.

raysalaugh I had two options AdrianFlux or CaravanGuard. Went with the first and they were very helpful as well as scoring well on Trustpilot.

Was more pricey than I expected but tbh I don't think the price in my head reflects the real world at times.

The additional costs of a brand new MH.

thanks

Upvote 0

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Try NFU, not sure where you’re based but if you call your local branch they should be able to help. If your local branch doesn’t cover MHs then loads of others do, we’ve been with them for a couple of years now.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back