Instruction manual or info on CE RoHS Solar Charge Controller 12/24V (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 1, 2024
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hobby T500 LHD
Exp
Spring 2024
I have instruction manuals on most things that came with my Hobby T500 van (albeit that many of them are in German!) but nothing on my solar charge controller and I am struggling to locate any sort of manual online. I have pressed the one button out of curiosity but only when on EHU when I suspect that the controller is not feeding anything into the leisure battery?

Can someone assist with a link to the manual or explain here in a couple of lines the on screen info I am getting and what pressing the button does?!!

P.S. In case it impacts on your answer I am on a bog standard set up of one solar panel of circa 100 watts plus one (new) 95Ah leisure flooded acid battery and considering fitting a 2nd identical battery before my next trip to Europe end of August. I have replaced most of the tungsten/halogen lighting with LEDs and will continue that process in the next few weeks so main consumption on the van is the fridge.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Chris

20240726_151013.jpg

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
It's probably based on the same electronics as an Ecoworthy PWM type controller. Pressing the red button a couple of times will give adjustment options.

Attachments

• 12V_24V_30A_PWM_solar_charge_controller.pdf
    282 KB · Views: 35

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I have instruction manuals on most things that came with my Hobby T500 van (albeit that many of them are in German!) but nothing on my solar charge controller and I am struggling to locate any sort of manual online. I have pressed the one button out of curiosity but only when on EHU when I suspect that the controller is not feeding anything into the leisure battery?

Can someone assist with a link to the manual or explain here in a couple of lines the on screen info I am getting and what pressing the button does?!!

P.S. In case it impacts on your answer I am on a bog standard set up of one solar panel of circa 100 watts plus one (new) 95Ah leisure flooded acid battery and considering fitting a 2nd identical battery before my next trip to Europe end of August. I have replaced most of the tungsten/halogen lighting with LEDs and will continue that process in the next few weeks so main consumption on the van is the fridge.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Chris

View attachment 929346

This is the one that you are looking for. (y)

HP Series Smart Solar Charge Controller User Manual

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back