Sep

Rally Informal Meet Alpaca Experience September 4th to 11th (1 Viewer)

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
ceejayt added a new event:

Informal Meet Alpaca Experience September 4th to 11th

My daughter recently obtained planning permission for caravan and camping on their site - a three year journey to finally open on 1st July this year. She has a rally field for up to 10 motorhomes, solely for Motorhome Fun members, and is offering a discount of £2 on their normal booking fee making it £16 per night with a three night minimum stay.

A one hour alpaca experience which includes a woodland walk and hand feeding can also be booked for £15 for one person with one alpaca walking...

Read more about this event...

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I seen this and thought the location could be a nice follow on meet after 3Fs Drax, but unfortunately after speaking to Sophie she has not vacancies until the 10/08/23

but if anyone does want to book in please contact her direct as she will give you the Funster discount and you do not need to stay the full 3 days subject to availability she will also give you a discount on the Alpaca walk subject to availability

I have booked to stay on the 10th, if we get another 5 vans we can call in a MHF meet

a sneak preview of this great looking new venture that has only been open 2 weeks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back