Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
Whats it related to?
It's the truma inet controller and possibly something to do with gas and heating.

Gas is working on fridge and cooker.
Heating is working on 240 but not gas

If it helps the gas was turned off at the bottle and is now open.

Edit. It's not the gas heating. Wife had van set for 15 degrees and it's 16 degrees inside !

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
Hold the enquiries.

Don't know how I didn't find this earlier but found the answer and turned inet off and on to get rid of the fault
Screenshot_2022-01-22-13-23-25-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
:ROFLMAO: The old turn it off turn it on does it again.

Now you know why thats the first thing the call centres say after being on hold for 2 hours. At least its sorted.(y)

Dec 31, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just looking
suavecarve sorry to come in on an 'old' thread, but I've had this twice now and no idea why it happens. Last time I did a factory reset and that worked but just curious if anyone ever found a reason for this? I'm away this weekend and wanted some peace of mind knowing it's nothing serious ideally.

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
suavecarve sorry to come in on an 'old' thread, but I've had this twice now and no idea why it happens. Last time I did a factory reset and that worked but just curious if anyone ever found a reason for this? I'm away this weekend and wanted some peace of mind knowing it's nothing serious ideally.
No worries thats the reason half the threads are here to help out.

It has been a little bit of a guessing game, and the Inet is new to us, but from what we can fathom out, if you change from gas to electric, or you fill your gas up, or potentially even fill your water up, the computer (of the inet) seems to recognise this and is more or less asking you the question "Did you turn your gas off to use eurotunnel and turn back it on without informing me?" and you reset it and it works.
We found the "I am about to fill up with water mode" which I never knew existed and that causes a noisy bleep when full and the inet liked that by not asking if "Have you filled the water up?"
We are now wondering if there is a mode for "Just turning the gas off" or "just about to fill the gas up" which we havent looked for previously, generally because, Why would you ? But we will look next time we turn the gas off to see if this cures the reset issue
Hope that helps

Freerange

Free Member
May 26, 2023
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
It says it is a sensor time out and comes with a code E503V

Any ideasView attachment 578135
It's the water level sensor. Affects nothing else, all functions will work. But if you look at Resources you'll see it only shows Batteries, not water levels (attached photo shows both, to illustrate). It'll clear itself up after a bit, assuming the sensors are still working. So basically, ignore it and to check how much water you've got open the round red cap on the water tank under the dinette seat! Happens all the time on my rental Zefiros.

16851079657924444827216483758910.jpg

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
So basically, ignore it and to check how much water you've got open the round red cap on the water tank under the dinette seat!
Sometimes that is so much the easiest answer !

The bleeding Inet thing wont work off the bluetooth now. I have given it a go with internet searches and such like and I might again, but the answer for the moment is, "I ll get up and turn the light switch on then shall I ?"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back