LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
After a number question and helpful answers here, I have secured a white, 2020 registered Cliff 600. Its possible I will be able to collect it next Monday.

Getting excited now. Thanks for helping me understand this brand that I didn’t know existed a week or two ago.

OP
OP
Peppadog

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
Well its all happening. I was in London for the weekend, primarily for medical tests (two year anniversary following heart valve surgery), so we made a long weekend of it. (Thats the medial reason for selling my lovely Hymer - too much grief retaining the C1 on my licence).
Collecting the 'Cliff' 600 tomorrow. The Hymer is booked into to Courtside Conversions, who installed it 3 years ago, on Friday for my E&P self levellers to be removed. The 600 goes down on Monday for them to be re-installed on the new van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Peppadog

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
All done. We found ourselves dog sitting a neighbours mutt for a few days, so I delayed taking the van to Tiverton until Thursday. I got it back the next day all completed. Including a brand new spare wheel and frame fitted for £168 inc vat. My van had one of the puncture kits. I think a spare is better. Though its been many years since I needed to use one!

I’ve posted elsewhere on MF that he has a few taken off new vans that come in for conversion to disabled mini buss’s. The bargain price is because he’d like to sell them on I think. I think he also told me he had more frames than wheels, but not sure.

I’ve already bought, and started installing a new Sony double din sized dab stereo unit. Just waiting for the required facia panel to complete the job.

Loving it so far.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back