Hi thank you for letting me join. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Coachman 565
I've always loved the great outdoors as I do a lot of fishing around uk and enjoy just that feeling of watching nature. Its been a difficult year personally following life changing operation for cancer that was successful, I made the decision to make some life changed and I've purchased a new Coachman 565 and take delivery in 4 wks time and begin a new chapter I life exploring firstly the UK more so any tips for a first time motorhomer would be very welcome. Thanks and I look forward to reading a lot if the members posts.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and welcome 🤗

May your dreams and aspirations be filled with joy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Happy First Day GIF by chris timmons

Jan 6, 2024
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Warwick XL MQ
Exp
Since 1986
Hi Danny, welcome :welcome3:
You made the right decision, and so glad that life is on the up now.

stuartholmes

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 18, 2022
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1989
Welcome from me too, I'm a fairly recent member here but we've owned one campervan or another since 198something

Here are my tips: (feel a bit like 'Here are the votes of the Luxembourg jury..' but don't let that bother you)

Use the Coachman as much as possible. There's nothing like discovering your needs from your own experience, other people's tastes are not going to be yours.

Make it a holiday vehicle, ie. don't try to cram in everything you have at home, but consider treating yourself to two little things it took us a long time to discover:

rechargeable PIR Led lights like these which we bought for in the wardrobe & love so much we also got a couple for the bathroom - it's such a joy to not have to find the light switch on nocturnal visits:

and if you're cooking on gas but plugged into electricity you might love an induction hob like this one:

Happy camping (insofar as that's an appropriate term for users of your kind of vehicle😀 )

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Welcome to the gang, well ddone for beating the big C hope you recover well, had major C surgery myself so appreciate what you have been through.
Enjoy the freedom the MH will give you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back