Hi I’m new to all this (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
hymer
Hi I’m Jim and live in Newcastle upon Tyne, I’ve had my hymer c5 motorhome for about 7 yrs but had problems getting 2 front suspension legs so haven’t used it. I hope someone can help just to get me and my wife back to the great outdoors. Thank you in advance 😊

IMG_5706.jpeg

OP
OP
hymer93
Jul 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
hymer
Coastalmotorhomes are a good place to start for vehicle parts.
Hi yeah I’ve been on there site, it I want everything including axle but can’t seem to find 1. I did renew the springs and had some bother trying to find an axle and had to put old 1 back on to move to another storage site on back of a flatbed 😞

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Hi I’m Jim and live in Newcastle upon Tyne, I’ve had my hymer c5 motorhome for about 7 yrs but had problems getting 2 front suspension legs so haven’t used it. I hope someone can help just to get me and my wife back to the great outdoors. Thank you in advance 😊

View attachment 928864
Can’t help with your parts issue, but what a lovely looking van. I was going to say “old” but don’t wish to offend. Being of a certain age very little gives me as much pleasure as seeing a well loved elderly vehicle.
Welcome to the forum.
You can rest assured with the wealth of knowledge on this forum especially Hymer it won’t be long before your sorted.

OP
OP
hymer93
Jul 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
hymer
Can’t help with your parts issue, but what a lovely looking van. I was going to say “old” but don’t wish to offend. Being of a certain age very little gives me as much pleasure as seeing a well loved elderly vehicle.
Welcome to the forum.
You can rest assured with the wealth of knowledge on this forum especially Hymer it won’t be long before your sorted.
Hi yeah it’s a 1993 model we miss using it, been up to Scotland a couple of times and 60 miles radius outside Newcastle but it was great fun 🤩

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back