Help with wiring? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Our new to us Malibu PVC (used) will be collected this coming Monday. This is where indeed a bit of help from the experts on here.

I intened to fix my two lithium batteries in the van. The leisure battery is under the drivers seat not sure of the size. As there is an under slung gas cylinder . This now leaves room for my two batteries where the gas cylinders were.

The problem i see is that from under the front seat back to the cylinder space must be about five metres. Is this to far away with cables to work well? If you think this OK what size wires should I use.

TIA. Colyboy

Aug 15, 2022
Bristol, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
1 year and a bit
The shortest route and the biggest conductor you can terminate. If you exceed the calculated size it will do no harm.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Have a look at this web page

Www.Fabhabs.com
IMG_1388.png

OP
OP
colyboy
Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Thanks all of you for the help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2024
Cambridge, UK
Funster No
MH
LMC Liberty 652
Exp
Many Years
Colyboy I think that siting your Lithium battery’s will be more involved than you realise. For a start ask yourself why you need to run new cables to under your seat? Do you need one or two etc. I am of the opinion that you should stay safe and take it to one of the recommended companies often mentioned on this site.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back