HELP Motorised roller blind missing (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2023
Funster No
MH
Kiltin4n
Hi I am about to purhcase my dream motorhome and have travelled a very long distance for it, on arriving i have discovered the motorised roller blind all be it working is just rottaing the casset to take the blind, the blind itself is missing. Can anyone giveme an idea of where.how i can get one and have it re fitted? any idea of cost?
Many thanks in advnace

OP
OP
P
Jan 11, 2023
Funster No
MH
Kiltin4n
Yes i wish getting th dealer to sort would be an option but its sale as is or nothing and i have been searching for one like this for a long time.
Its a Niesmann & Bischoff Arto 71 2008
Thanks

Sep 7, 2010
cardiff
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin plus
Exp
since 2010
My replacement blind was close to £3k

Not sure I'd bother again - friendly neighbour made up a blackout curtain which Velcro's nicely to the frame of the shutter. £25 all in and does same job

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P
Jan 11, 2023
Funster No
MH
Kiltin4n
£3k? Ouch, i was thinking possibly £2k, the van is great other than this but this sets the van apart with the electric roller blind.

Aug 23, 2019
Shropshire, Market Drayton, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 634
Exp
since 2017
Yes i wish getting th dealer to sort would be an option but its sale as is or nothing and i have been searching for one like this for a long time.
Its a Niesmann & Bischoff Arto 71 2008
Thanks
If it's just the fabric missing. We have an awning fabric 4m wide you can have for free. Collect Shropshire

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
Hi I am about to purhcase my dream motorhome and have travelled a very long distance for it, on arriving i have discovered the motorised roller blind all be it working is just rottaing the casset to take the blind, the blind itself is missing. Can anyone giveme an idea of where.how i can get one and have it re fitted? any idea of cost?
Many thanks in advnace
Are you talking about the internal windscreen night blind? If so you could just buy external silver screens for £250

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
Many thanks in advnace

You could contact the uk N+B agent, Travelworld, email contact samantha.lowbridge@motorhomes.co.uk

or better still contact Niesmann and Bischoff directly and ask them for a quote to supply and fit, at their factory in Polch. Contact email stefan.ternes@niesmann-bischoff.com

You could be quite surprised at the difference between uk and German prices.

I needed a new cab side window and N+B's price to supply and fit, at the factory, was cheaper than just the window price from Travelworld!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back