Hello (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
looking
Hello everyone, we are a semi retired couple who have been thinking of buying a motor home.
We hired a van earlier this year for 3 weeks and drove it through France and into Spain. We really enjoyed the experience and are considering buying. The van we like is the adria choral supreme for the open lounge fixed rear singles and large garage.I have got a bit van blind trying to get the 3rd van 1st especially with the market being as it is. Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Martin

Sep 5, 2024
In a tin box
Funster No
MH
Building a PVC
Morning Martin, and welcome!

It sounds like you may already have done your research, but when I was considering my next van conversion earlier in the year I found that going to the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome show at the NEC in Birmingham was really helpful to get ideas for layouts and materials and also bring myself up to date with what was available today.

My last build was 6 years ago and things have changed since then!

I don't know how far you are from Birmingham or how soon you're looking to buy but the next one is in February.

As a self-builder I don't have any helpful advice on buying a 'ready made' but I'm sure someone will be along in a minute....

Lots of knowledge on here (y)

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!