Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 1, 2021
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 185
Exp
Since 2020
We brought our Elddis just before the COVID lockdown in 2020 and spent our first few nights in our backyard before we could venture out legally, and experience the real fun of owning a motorhome.
We have experienced Scotland, Wales, Northern France, and a small part of Belgium as well as our beloved England. We plan to spend time in Spain and Ireland next year as well as Holland and Germany and beyond.
Now in our fourth year, we hope that as a full member, we can participate in rallies and make new friends.
My wife has a few disabilities, one of which is clearly visible in general communication with others, I am hoping this group is very different and more understanding.
My hobbies are IT and 3D printing and hope very much I can [although there are so many talented members here already] help others in any way I can.

Best wishes
Nick and Mandy

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Happy Dog GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
We brought our Elddis just before the COVID lockdown in 2020 and spent our first few nights in our backyard before we could venture out legally, and experience the real fun of owning a motorhome.
We have experienced Scotland, Wales, Northern France, and a small part of Belgium as well as our beloved England. We plan to spend time in Spain and Ireland next year as well as Holland and Germany and beyond.
Now in our fourth year, we hope that as a full member, we can participate in rallies and make new friends.
My wife has a few disabilities, one of which is clearly visible in general communication with others, I am hoping this group is very different and more understanding.
My hobbies are IT and 3D printing and hope very much I can [although there are so many talented members here already] help others in any way I can.

Best wishes
Nick and Mandy

This group is insanely (and insane, on occasions!) different to any other group you might come across. You'll get help and support on a infinate number of issues (not restricted to MHs), as well as friendly banter and mindless chit-chat.....all overseen by the big boss Jim who makes sure we all tow the line and behave ourselves!! :) xx

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hello and welcome to fun. I’m sure you both will be made very welcome online and at any rallies you attend. Plenty of less abled, disabled, neurodivergent, legless, armless, deaf, blind, you name it affected here. I’ve found fun to be very inclusive. Glad you are both getting out and enjoying your Motorhome.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back