Hello from the East Midlands

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
THbb62qb.124929!!!
Hey all.

Joined a week or so ago, been reading quietly up to now. 36 year old with a wife of 34, daughter of 6 and son of 4 and not forgetting a miniature schnauzer who is 9. On the lookout for a 4 berth motorhome, ideally sub 6m or sub 6.5m. Budget of 50k so obviously a used one, any recommendations? Off to the NEC tomorrow for the third time in as many years for a day out too. Anyway, great to be here and looking forward to finding the right motorhome so we can spend as many weekends away as possible. Cheers all

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Welcome.. Based on your age i will assume you may be limited to a 3500kg van on your license unless you have a C1 or HGV qualification.
So read up / be aware of weights and payload issues before spending any cash.
Obviously with kids and the extras thay carry it adds more weight than just a couple travelling..

Good luck with your search. (y)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Hello GIF by filmeditor

OP
OP
M
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
THbb62qb.124929!!!
Welcome.. Based on your age i will assume you may be limited to a 3500kg van on your license unless you have a C1 or HGV qualification.
So read up / be aware of weights and payload issues before spending any cash.
Obviously with kids and the extras thay carry it adds more weight than just a couple travelling..

Good luck with your search. (y)
That'd right, don't have a C1 so 3500kg max. Hadn't given a thought on extra weight due to kids, thanks for that 👍 and thanks for the warm welcome all

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back