Have we used a vignette road ch. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
We have travelled on the motorbike without giving any consideration to the road being a motorway to Schaffhausen from Blumberg

Unfortunately they had signs to exit that road which was mainly single lane though we did do a huge underpass but it was 80kph limit.

Presumably if we are wrong to have used this road they will have a camera and we will get a letter

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
I’m not aware that the vignette is enforced by cameras, the only cameras I’ve seen on Swiss motorways are the grey speed cameras.

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I’m not aware that the vignette is enforced by cameras, the only cameras I’ve seen on Swiss motorways are the grey speed cameras.
Ta,

We ve worked out it was a vignette road and we ve bitten the bullet and paid 47.50 of the hardest earnt english pounds in an effort to avoid a 200 CHF fine

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thank you for the sympathy rolosroller

You know how much that hurt me.

Provence may have to wait next month as we tour Switzerland 🤔👍
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
I got 2 summons a few years ago (EPC who are collectors ) for using m/way without Vignette pictures of my van in summons.I had copy of vignette for them but they kept trying to get my cash ....ended up ignoring them.

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012

It is although they are only the temporary cameras that are normally only active Feb-March.

The speed cameras seem not to be seasonal and appear to be multiplying…😮‍💨

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I noticed on the way back (legally) the tunnel had some statics upon entry and exit. The ptzs were further out of the tunnel which gives rise to the thought that the statics were either speed or vignette or both.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back