Oct

Rally halloween rally 24th oct to28th oct 2024.....CANCELLED.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
ok guys and dolls ray has had a chat with rob the chairman from coleford fc and our halloween rally has been cancelled due to severe waterlogged ground ,they had to tow off today ,and decided to cancel ,we thoght we had a back up plan they tried to rob us with prices of 11 pound per person per night plus 8 a night for motorhome plus 3 pound a night if you had a pet plus 3 a night to put awning or popup out ,so we turned that down ,im so sorry everyone this is our 2nd cancellation so we will be looking for possibly a new venue for next year ,,,so sorry welsh hooligans myself and ray and the rest of us .gutted
Sorry it’s been cancelled again, after all your hard work.

Maybe we could book it for a Summer Solstice Weekend instead - better weather and Ray could Dress up as an ancient Druid! :rofl:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Sorry it's been cancelled but with this weather it was inevitable 🌂💦😪

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
ok guys and dolls ray has had a chat with rob the chairman from coleford fc and our halloween rally has been cancelled due to severe waterlogged ground ,they had to tow off today ,and decided to cancel ,we thoght we had a back up plan they tried to rob us with prices of 11 pound per person per night plus 8 a night for motorhome plus 3 pound a night if you had a pet plus 3 a night to put awning or popup out ,so we turned that down ,im so sorry everyone this is our 2nd cancellation so we will be looking for possibly a new venue for next year ,,,so sorry welsh hooligans myself and ray and the rest of us .gutted
😪

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Just looking at the very heavy rain once again and knowing how waterlogged everything is here, I sort of know that would be the case however, I was just coming on to say we would not be able to come anyway as Leoch want the battery back for testing.
Not very happy, as I gave them detailed readings from the multi meter at the battery terminals before and after a light load.
So this involves, dismantling the cupboard above and trying to find someone young and strong enough to dead lift straight up the 40kg it weighs and pay them twice as a new one will involve them again.

Silkcut1105 Stu, I know how much time is involved in organising a rally and not only time but a toll on you mentally when you are being the person responsible - a certain amount of worry is inevitable. So sorry that you have had to cancel once again. Thank you for the work you and others have done. Nowhere better than the Forest of Dean in the Autumn - such a shame.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Sorry it’s been cancelled again, after all your hard work.

Maybe we could book it for a Summer Solstice Weekend instead - better weather and Ray could Dress up as an ancient Druid! :rofl:
ray is an ancient druid lol

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Gutted for you Stuart and everyone involved In organising this rally we shall miss partying with you all 💔
Kate Bill &Amanda x
we will be at fontagary so hopefully you guys will be there x

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Shame that weather has intervened for another cancellation :( Thanks for the efforts in trying to run it.

At the NEC there are a lot of, expensive, off road equipped PVCs. Maybe we need to invest if this wet weather becomes the norm.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back